First thing I must say before I begin the blog is that I am not a professional writer. I make mistakes, my spelling isn't that great and my grammer is lacking. English was my worst subject in school. I think one of the greatest strengths a person can have is to know their weaknesses. I know mine and I am OK with it :O) Enjoy our new blog and when you see an error, say what Anthony says and move along..."oh Crystal (with a smile), your so cute".
This past Friday the movers came and took the last little bit of stuff we had to send to Alaska. The first shipment was for pretty much everything except the essentials. Everything went but little stuff like our dishes, bedding, tv etc. Now we have Nothing, and boy does our house echo. Luckily the base brings you temporary furniture. It isn't that comfortable, but it serves its purpose.
This past Friday the movers came and took the last little bit of stuff we had to send to Alaska. The first shipment was for pretty much everything except the essentials. Everything went but little stuff like our dishes, bedding, tv etc. Now we have Nothing, and boy does our house echo. Luckily the base brings you temporary furniture. It isn't that comfortable, but it serves its purpose.
Someone gave us a little spongebob TV when they moved, so we kept that. It is a little 13" that doesn't even recieve all 8 channels AFN offers us. It is exciting though cause it does get a fuzzy European MTV!!!
The kids are doing really good considering. Every once in awhile they will ask to play with something that we shipped and we will remind them. They just smile and laugh and run to play with one of the broken down toys we are planning to trash before we leave. I never thought McDonald toys were going to come in so handy :O)
So here we are, Empty house, no car and 32 days till we fly out and head to Florida for Easter before we make our final flight to our new home in Alaska.
No comments:
Post a Comment