Ainslee goes to school everyday, so that helps her stay busy. She is so close to reading, its exciting. She just started this fitness club after school on Wednesdays and loves it. Anything to keep her active, she has SO much energy, I just can't keep up.
Jamie runs around the house exploring. It amazes me in this empty house the things he can come up with. He is so sweet, but lately has been trying out giving me attitude. I think he will find like his sister that it probably isn't the best choice :O)
Sonny is still such a good baby. He is totally attached to me, but the other 2 were the same way. I like to spoil my babies in the first year and give them all the attention and love I can. I wouldn't have it any other way though, I can never get these years back.
The next 2 weeks are just going to be tying loose ends up and starting our goodbyes. A lot of our good friends have gone ahead to new places already, so it makes it a little easier. As for everyone else here, we really are going to miss you all. Germany has been the most amazing growing and life changing time for us. I am so grateful that God has been here taking care of us all this time.
How cute - I love the end where Jamie gets Sonny - So sweet and adorable!
ReplyDelete