Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Alaskan summer thus far

Ok, so Alaska is amazing and we have been taking as much time as we can to ejnoy it. Obviously that is why I haven't updated in a while. It sounds strange, but when summer comes we turn off the internet and tv and use the money for outdoor fun. So I am sure once winter comes again, and we are indoors 24/7, I will be better at updating.

We started hiking this summer and camping again. Our friend gave us this awesome pack and Sonny loves it. It allows us to all go on hikes. The kids do so good, and barely complain. We have camped a few times. This last time, we went to the Homer spit and camped on the beach. It was awesome!!!! When the tide went out, we were able to go find sea treasures. Kona loved running up and down the beach chasing the seaguls and bald eagles.

I have so much to say, but really it all comes down to the fact that we are enjoying our summer in this amazing place as a family. I am going to try and put together a picture slideshow and post them asap. The kids are getting so big. Sonny can ride a bike! He took over Jamies little bike with Training wheels. Ainslee is about to start 2nd grade! I can't wait, this past year of homeschooling went great! Jamie starts his first official year of pre-school, that should be interesting.

Pictures soon to come!

Crystal

1 comment:

  1. You always amaze me at the wonderful wife and mom you are. You are so dedicated to your family! They should be truly blessed to call you wife and mom!!!

    ReplyDelete