Friday, July 24, 2009

Lost photos

Ok, so a really sad thing happened. My hard drive busted. Now I haven't had a chance to really dig into and see if I can make it work, but as of now it looks like I lost ALL my pictures. I am really sad, but oh well! I have to be honest, my family pictures are the only worldly thing I can't live without. I absolutely love them. My house could burn down with everything inside and I wouldn't care, but my pictures are another story. The thought that they are gone forever SUCKS!!! I backed up my pictures onto a CD, but the past 2 years werent backed up.

The greatest thing though is that God gave us an amazing brain and the memories that we all have will last a lot longer than the pictures anyway. I won't be posting pictures anytime soon though, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. OH NO! Because Zac is a photographer, ours are ridiculously backed up - which I'm thankful for because I'm the same way - I love going back and looking at our lives thru the photos.

    I'm praying that you are able to recover all of you photographic memories.

    HUGS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's stinky...atleast you have the blogsites you've kept to get some of them from. And you can send out a mass e-mail to friends and family asking them to recover the ones you've sent out to them too...I love my photos and don't know what I'd do if that happend to me. I'd be so sad!

    ReplyDelete