Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

Today was my 26Th birthday. I woke up to the house filled with balloons and a homemade happy birthday sign that Anthony made. Ainslee got me some gorgeous flowers in a new pretty vase. My awesome friend Karra watched the kids while Anthony took me to see the movie The Time Travelers Wife. It was such a good movie. We we then went to REI and I got a really cute wallet. Then we went and had lunch at Barnes and Noble and he bought me some books. I got a book on Shakespeare's sonnets, and a compilation of Emily Dickinson poems. Later my sister in law Kristy came over and we all had cake. It was a great birthday, filled with great people. I can't believe I am 26, time is a flyin!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Your birthday is the same day as my parents' anniversary! :) Glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried calling you! But no answer! I hope you had a great birthday! I was going to text you but not sure if you would be able to get it! Call me! I love you!

    ReplyDelete