Friday, September 11, 2009

Life in full gear

So I dusted off my day planner, brought out the dry erase calendars and got busy organizing my schedule. It is so funny how life can go from 0 to 100 so fast. Just a few weeks ago we were rolling out of bed and spending our lazy days outside at the park. Now we are running errands again, going to appointments and getting to bed early for the next days activities. Oh yeah and school and cleaning in between ha ha ha!

Tomorrow is the first day of the co-op our homeschool group is doing. I will be teaching cooking to the K-5th graders. Ainslee will be in my class, and Jamie will be going to his Chrsitian pre-school class. He is VERY excited.


God is so good! We have just been blooming as a family lately and I am enjoying every minute of it. I see our creators hand at work constantly in my kids and my husband. The vision of the potters hand really comes alive everyday for me as I watch them grow and learn. I feel blessed not because life is going good, but because I wake up everyday with Jesus by my side.

God bless, have a great and spirit filled week!

1 comment:

  1. You are so amazing! I love your attitude for life and your attitude for your relationship with our Savior! Thank you for all your encouraging words with my homeschool trials! God Bless you and your family!

    ReplyDelete