We went in today and after all the measurments, he went to look between the legs and I knew right away. I spotted his manhood the second he scrolled over it. All I could do was laugh. Everyone has been so sure of it being a girl, but I was never convinced.
We don't have a name, but I am sure we will soon and I will let ya know. We got really cute onsies today, and after the the shock wore off we were very excited. It is going to be interesting to have 3 crazy boys running around, but it will keep us young. Ainslee was pretty sad, but she has a great attitude.
Anthony is now home if you haven't heard, and we took a trip to California. It was amazing, and so what we all needed. If I get some time, I will post the pictures. It was beautiful and warm, and we all came back with tans!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment