Monday, June 14, 2010

Update and pictures

So its been awhile, and I have been wanting to get a lot of our newer pictures posted. I guess you could say its summer, kinda. Today was a beautiful day though, so that was nice.
I am now 25 weeks, and this boy is growing fast and is very active. I think we might have another Sonny on our hands!!!! This pregnancy is going great though, I would have to say my best so far.
Below is a slideshow of some recent pictures including our California trip. I was having a hard time with photobucket, so they aren't in any order or labeled. If it looks warm and relaxing, it was probably in Cali :O)
Only 3 1/2 months left before baby Zinn #4 gets here, so we are going to enjoy our summer and take advantage before we are back into the newborn stage.



2 comments:

  1. Crystal you look amazing!!! I love the hair, and you just look great! Your trip looks like it was so much fun...so glad you guys were able to get away! I will be home at Christmas and am excited to see you guys + new baby boy. Talk to you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE everysingle one of these pictures! You look absolutely stunning! It seems like life is just going wonderful for your family!

    ReplyDelete