Monday, September 6, 2010

37 weeks and counting

Happy Labor day weekend! Hopefully I will GO into labor soon, but knowing my history, not likely. We have spent this weekend getting all the last minute details in place. We had a mini family party in celebration of the baby coming, bought all the final things we needed for his arrival, stocked the house with plenty of groceries and household items so that I can relax in the weeks to come, and have just spent as much time together as possible. I had a huge list of things I wanted done, and I have just about conquered most of them.

In the midst of all the planning and preparing, me and Ainslee took some time out to get ourselves pedicures yesterday. It was the best pedicure I have ever had! It was so nice to sit with her and relax. With the birth right around the same day as her birthday, we have been spending lost of time together. We recently re-did her bedroom, and it came out so cute. Check out the pictures below.

I am feeling great all around. I am noticing my body getting ready, and it is very exciting. I don't really feel the rush to have him out, and that is very nice since my babies don't like coming on time. I think knowing that this is our last makes it easier to relax and enjoy these coming weeks.

A lot is going on right now with our family! I feel very scatter brained these days, so hopefully this post isn't too hard to follow :O) School has started, it is fun having Ainslee and Jamie to teach. They both love to learn, so that is nice for me. They are excited for the baby, and Ainslee is still hoping it comes out a girl.

As for Sonny, he is active as ever. He just got his cast off, and is learning to use his arm again. As much as they tell me it is healed, it scares me to death to see him slamming it around. I just turn my head and don't look most of the time. When Sonny was born I made Ainslee and Jamie big brother and sister shirts to wear to the hospital, so tonight I made Sonny his own. I can't believe he is now a big brother too! We are so blessed by all our beautiful babies.

I have posted a link above to our baby pool. Please take some time to celebrate our newest little guy by typing in your guesses! Miss those of you that are far away. We will let everyone know ASAP when the baby actual does arrive :O)

Ainslee's new big girl room (early birthday present from mom and dad)



1 comment:

  1. Hey Zinns, I saw on alaskacoupondiva.com that Penney's has a special family portrait deal for military families. It's good until the end of Oct, so you could get a family pic with your new little bear!!!

    ReplyDelete