Saturday, July 31, 2010

July coming to a close

I haven't updated this thing in awhile, so I thought I would jump on here real quick. This summer has been alright, not exactly hot and sunny, but we have gotten a few hikes in.

I am now 32 weeks, I am actually getting nervous. I feel like this pregnancy has gone by way too fast, and while we pretty much have everything we need, I don't feel prepared. I am however more and more excited everyday to hold the little guy. I watch Jamie and Sonny, and I wonder what this one will be like, and how he will fit in the mix.

Life has been crazy, but God is good. The kids are growing and maturing everyday, it makes me sad to see them getting so big. School will be starting soon, and I am actually looking forward to it. I love the relaxing summer, but very much look forward to a little structure again.

We are kinda starting the countdown to baby, I know it will be here so soon. As far as names, the only one we really can think that we like is Bear. Yes I typed that right. B-E-A-R We might even go with a different spelling like Behr or something. Anyway, let me know what you think in the comments.

Have a great summer, and if its sunny where you are, soak some in for me :O)

4 comments:

  1. Bear is awesome!! Seriously, if you and Anthony like it, go with it! He's YOUR kid, right? (can you tell this topic has been on my mind lately? ha ha!) I'm glad to hear the latest with you guys. You've inspired me to update my blog now. It's only been a YEAR since I was on it. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bear is a cool name. I was totally expecting another name ending with the eeee sound though. What a great tribute to the state he is going to be born in. He is your baby and what ever you name him it will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to school with a kid named Bear. Name him whatever you want. You and Anthony get the final votes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, your family is so cute! Congrats on the fourth!!

    ReplyDelete