Friday, January 17, 2014

Long time no post

Was my last blog really May of 2011?  How fast the time and life goes by.  I guess with the boom of social media, it really wasn't necessary anymore.  However, we are stepping into a very interesting year and instead of lighting up everyone's news feeds, I though I would start blogging again and allow those who want to see check in on us from time to time. 

If you know us, then you don't need to get caught up.  If you don't know us and are randomly reading this, well then you are about to get to know us really well.  I am an open book! 

We have decided to move out of base housing (my husband is active duty Air Force), and live indefinitely in our new 5th wheel.  We have about 2 months of prepping before we are completely moved in, so over the next few months, you will see how this has all unfolded.  I would gladly write it all out in one blog, but as I am already long winded, you wouldn't want that. 

The countdown and check lists begin.  I basically have no clue what I am doing, but we serve a great God who loves and takes care of us, so we will be just fine.  Check back here often for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment