It is Friday night and we are at home nursing our kiddos back to good health. We have the typical runny nose, cough, fever and need to be held all day. It wouldn't be that bad, but we had plans to hang out with some really good friends who are in town and had to cancel. Itsn't life that way, you never make plans, and then when you finally do, something happens. Oh well, I guess that is the price you pay for being a parent.
I don't know what I am going to do one day when me and Anthony make plans, and we actually go through with them without tweeking, rearranging, or cancelling.
I got Ainslee and Jamie each a movie, and me and Anthony are going to have a House marathon. We love the show! Ainslee got Barbie princess and the pauper, and Jamie got the Original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!!! Sonny is sleeping, so even though we didn't get to go out, it is going to be a nice and relaxing night.
Sweet dreams :O)
No comments:
Post a Comment