Sunday, January 25, 2009

New year new blog

I am really not sure if this is going to be a permanent change, but I thought I would try it out. Everyone I know has a blogspot account and seem to love them. I am not sure if I am going to like it compared to our other webpage, but I thought I would try it out. This is a way for me to be able to come and jot the most recent changes with our family in an easy and quick way.

Check it out and let me know what you think. On the right side of the page I have put up a poll to see who likes it and who doesn't.

More to come, just wanted to let you guys know what is going on. I still have my other page, so if this one bombs, I will just resume as normal with the other one. I created this account a while back to try it out and never really did anything with it, so there are some old posts to give you an idea of what it will be like.

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment