Since our other website has been down for some time, there are some updates I really haven't been able to post. I am going to try and tackle them one subject at a time in multiple blogs. Once updated, I won't have to put so many up at once.Ok, so me and Anthony are doing great. Anthony is still working hard, doing what he does. We found a great church and are starting to get plugged in. We volunteer 1 or 2 times a month doing the elementry school skits. You should see us up there, its hillarious! We have a script, props and all that stuff. We stand on a stage and preform in front of the 1st through 4th grade. It was very out of the box for both of us, but we really enjoy it, and Ainslee LOVES watching us up there.
I am busy homeschooling, and taking care of the family. I have been praying a lot about homeschooling and have decided that it is something I will be doing indefinitely. I feel that it is the right thing for our kids and our family. I am actually really excited about it and can't wait to dive in full time now that I know it is not going away :O) We have entered a new dynamic recently and while it is a blast, it has a whole new set of challenges we are adjusting to. Isn't life fun!
The kids are continuing to grow, and it shows in their appetites. Boy can kids eat! Now I know what my parents went through. Ainslee is in ballet and tap. She has a recital for both coming up in may, so we will have those pics up then. She just lost her first tooth, and another one is about to fall out.
Jamie is very much into art and writing, very opposite of his sister. He loves to draw and color and has even taught himself to draw a few letters! He is going to be a breeze to teach! Sonny is climbing and jumping off EVERYTHING. He is very active and wouldn't sleep if I let him. He is starting to talk, his first solid word "no", big shocker!
I can't believe you got another one! Very cute though. You will have to tell me the story of how Kilo entered the Zinn family. Ainslee looks adorable with a missing tooth. I will be updating our blog as soon as my mom sends me my camera that she somehow came home with after Hawaii! Talk to you soon.
ReplyDeleteChristina
i didnt know you got a new dog!! when did that happen ??
ReplyDelete