Tuesday, April 14, 2009

For Sale

Come one come all! I have a stomach bug for sale. Because of the low response on craiglist, I have decided to give it away to anyone who wants it. This bug is amazing! Within 24 hours of it being in your home, all your towels, sheets, and pajamas will be clean! But wait! There's more!

Your trash cans (and maybe even some pots and pans) will be spick and span. Mattresses will be steamed clean, your house will get aired out and the smell of Lysol will linger through the halls. No way you think? Too good of a deal? What about finally getting a chance to watch the sunrise? Yes this bug will have you saying goodbye to the moon and soaking in those morning rays first hand. This is a limited time offer, so you have to act fast.

Also, if you come and get it within the next 5 minutes, I will throw in the toilet paper bug. This amazing microscopic agent of wrath will eliminate all that old toilet paper lying under your sick cabinets and replace it with brand new soft rolls!

So there you have it folks! One stomach bug and 1 toilet paper eater! Absolutely FREE! Once again, this is a limited time offer, so act fast!

3 comments:

  1. LOL - awww - I'm so sorry! Unfortunately, I already have an abundance off ALL of that at my house so I can't help you at this time :) Praying you feel better soon

    HUGS - Jolene

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are funny! That was great, and sad at the same time. Sorry you guys are sick...but the stomache flu always produces good barf stories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative, but sorry I can't afford what you are offering at this time.
    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete