Friday, April 3, 2009

Geography fair

We recently became part of a homeschool group on base. We meet once a week for an activity, and have a monthly mom meeting. The kids have so much fun. Ainslee has made a lot of friends and I have been encouraged by other moms who have been homeschooling far longer than me. We did a geography fair last week and had a blast. Ainslee did her project on our neighborhood. There are other pictures in the slide show of a field trip we took to the Imaginarium. They got to see a baby chick demo and actually play with the chicks!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that when I was looking at your pictures of the imaginarium, everything was so familiar. The big mountain slide, the giant bubble, the ball with the air blowing it...all of that was there when I was little. Crazy. Looks like fun though, and I am so glad you got involved with the homeschool group, it looks great. Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete