Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter and such

Easter this year was fun. We dyed eggs, went to church, did an egg hunt and ate yummy food with friends and family. We are so excited to have the sun back out and shining. Anthony is in the middle of building a dog house so the dogs can be out more. Jamie is having a blast building it with him. We have been riding bikes, swimming and getting ready for summer. I can't wait to go camping. Well, gotta go Sonny is teething and not too happy. Enjoy the pics!

Also, I made the kids egg pinatas that I put the majority of their candy in. I ended up making them so late in the night and they weren't drying fast enough. Anthony was such a good sport and sat up blow drying them half asleep in the recliner!! They loved them though and it was fun seeing them break them open and watch their candy fall out.





3 comments:

  1. Did you make those egg pinatas?? What a cute idea. Looks like you guys had fun. The kids are so grown up! I have to tell you a quick story. I was taking the kids to school right before Easter and they were having an egg hunt. I forgot the kids baskets in my rush, and thought Cailey was going to be so upset.(these things are very important to her.) I said, Cailey I am so sorry, are you going to be upset??? And she "Don't worry mommy. When we lived in Germany, my friend Ainslee didn't have an easter basket when we did our egg hunt, and she just used a plastic bag, and it was just fine." She has such a good memory, especially of her idol Ainslee! Just thought I would share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pinata idea...SO MUCH FUN! Like I always say, you are such a great mom. Your family is wonderful, you're always doing something exciting!! Lucky, lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh - such cuties (as always) I love the pinata idea as well - 10 extra points go to Anthony for staying up late and blow drying them :) And Christina's Easter basket story was so cute - I bet the girls miss each other :( I forgot to bring baskets when we went to a local egg hunt too - I had some reusable shopping bags in my car and my kids didn't know the difference - LOL Thanks for sharing - I love hearing what you guys are up to and seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete