After church we went to a a pizza place called Mooses Tooth and ordered so much pizza that we will be eating it for days! Good thing it is my absolute favorite food. We then came home, took a family nap and went on a bike ride.
Anthony got me my present early this year and surprised me with my new bike. I have been wanting one since we got here last year. I also just bought a trailer to hook to it for the boys! We all got ready, and rode to the shoppett for snacks and then rode home. It is only about a mile, but for Jamie's first time out, he did great! Not once did he stop or complain. Me and Ainslee took some time alone and went riding some more afterwards. I love my bike and could ride all day. I have been going at night with the dogs, they love it.
The kids got me the cutest bear from build a bear. I am a sucker when it comes to teddy bears, always have, always will be. He is the softest cutest thing ever and he had a sash around him that said Happy Mothers Day. The cutest part about it was what Anthony named it. When you buy one, you fill out a pretend birth certificate. I have been wanting to name something Bella forever now. I tried naming one of our kids that, but Anthony wouldn't have it, then I tried with the guinea pig, and then the puppy, but no such luck. So anyway, he named the bear Bella for me, how cute is that!
Ok, well I am about to go relax some more while Anthony fights to get the kiddos to bed ha ha ha. To all you amazing mothers out there.......
Sounds like an awesome day! Mooses Tooth is my favorite!!! I want a bike!!!!!! I am jealous of your fun day, but glad you guys had a good time and you were spoiled!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful Mother's Day. I want to get a bike too when we get there.
ReplyDelete