It has been beutiful outside. This time last year we were in the middle of the craziest snow storm. I think the highest it got was 72 last summer and it only hit that a few times. Then the winter came and was LONG. In January I wasn't so sure I liked this whole Alaska lifesyle. Luckily by the time I really started getting cabin fever, the sun came back out and so far it has been amazing!!! It was in the 70's last week, and we broke out the flip flops.
Not a whole lot going on these days. Winding down our first yeasr of homeschooling. I think I learned more than Ainslee! It was such an amazing expirience and I can't wait to start second grade. The boys are calming down, they went through some intense phases this year with the terrible 3's, teething, waling, potty training, etc. We are now at a great stage and I am enjoying it.
I have a lot of great pics, but I am just going to post a few on here for now. Ainslee has her end of year recital for ballet and tap. Her outfits are adorable, I can't wait to see it. Have a blessed day, week and month! We are just going to enjoy this amazing weather God has blessed us with, and take it slow this summer.
I am glad to hear things are going well for you. You all look just wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pics, they are great! Your hair looks awesome. Did you just cut it, or highlight it also. Everyone looks so grown up!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful there, we can't wait. We are counting down the months.
ReplyDelete