Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving this year. We are planning on having some good friends over, eating, eating and relaxing. I thought I might not have enough frood for everyone, so I bought a little more, and now I think we might have a little too much. Oh well, LEFTOVERS!!!!! Have a great turkey day everyone!

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    We have been here almost 3 weeks and finally saw our first Moose today. He was walking up E street downtown, holding up traffic. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was definately a WOW moment. He was HUGE. I just thought I would share. It's great to finally be here.
    Jaime O'Neal affic. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was definately a WOW moment. I just thought I would share. It's great to be here.
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete