Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sick again

So it is 2:30 in the morning and I am up sick with strep. Anthony had a bad ear infection which passed to Sonny and Ainslee had strep which passed to me. I feel like we just can't get out from under sickness. We all got sick in September, I was confirmed with the H1N1, and it seems like since then we just can't stay healthy. I am not sure if the flu just did a number on our immune system or what, but I can't stand it anymore.

I bleach, I lysol, I clean like crazy. I air out the house, and have been doing everything to keep it at bay, but nothing is working. It is just so frustrating. I have to say though that I am glad I have a slow paced life and I can take the time I need each time to get us all better. Praise God for that. Even though it can be frustrating, I know that things can always be a lot worse. So I am going to keep on truckin! If you know of anything that works for you, as far as staying healthy, PLEASE tell me.

1 comment:

  1. We were in the same boat last year. It was SO frustrating. At the end of the year last year after I had strep for the 5th time, I starting taking a woman's once a day, every day religiously, and lots of vitamin C...at least 2000 ml a day. So far since last April/May I have not been sick, maybe a slight cold, but not sick. I push the kids to take their vitamins everyday, and they have been VERY healthy also. I know how frustrating it is, I feel your pain. Last year was awful for sickness. I would definitely start the vitamins and see if it helps. I will be praying for God to heal your family!

    ReplyDelete