Our Thanksgiving yesterday was very nice. We had our friends the Bryants over, and Anthony's sister Kristy over. There was plenty of food and it was nice and relaxing. Kristy brought over her espresso machine and made us all yummy coffees of choice. After we ate, Crystal Bryant and I took the kids sledding at a hill just around the corner. The kids had a blast. After playing in the snow, we came in and had pie waiting for us, nice!
Today as tradition, we put away all the harvest decor and brought out tub after tub of my Christmas stuff. I spent the day turning my home into a winter wonderland, and then tonight we all put up and decorated the tree. It looks so pretty, I just want to sit and stare at it. There is something about a lit up Christmas tree, especially when it gets dark. Kristy came over again which was so fun and again made us yummy coffees!!!
We ended the night watching Elf, during the movie me and Ainslee strung popcorn for her little tree. We are off to a great start. I love this time of year. I only got a few photos. I was having so much fun, I forgot all about the camera. Here are a few that I did manage to get.
Crystal
How fun - I wish I could have been there as well - I miss you so much. I LOVE Christmas and if I had my own house I would have it decorated as well. :) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHOW FUN!!! We were gone all weekend and now that I'm home I'm itching to get the house decorated!! :)
ReplyDelete