The Ingram's were up visiting and the Shannon's actually PCS'd here this past year. We all got together today and had lunch and went sledding. Here are some of the pictures. Anthony took a few rough rides, that were pretty hilarious. Cailey had no fear, she was even going off the jump and landing them perfectly. All the kids were getting into it, and even all the adults were able to take a turn. Watching Imelda and Christina go down together was priceless!! To all our Germany and SNL friends, we missed you very much and even talked about how we need to plan a reunion. Alaska is a great place you know :O)
Caleb, Sonny and Ainslee on the way to the hill
Mike, Chris, Anthony, Jamie and Cailey heading to the hill
The Shannons :O)
Mike, Chris, Christina and Imelda at the hill. Isn't Alaska gorgeous!
Christina Pulling Sonny to the hill.
Christina coming back up after her awesome ride down.
Chris and Anthony
HOW FUN IS THAT!?!?! I love meeting up with old friends! What a great blessing for you all to be together again!
ReplyDeleteI am SO jealous! That is so great that you all got to get together and play again. If I had to pick one place to go back in time to, it would be our time in Germany. So many wonderful memories and friends were made there. We miss you all like crazy.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great time!!
ReplyDeleteIn response to your comments on my blog, I agree, God definitely does special things to friendships overseas! Some of my closest friends today are friends I made during my time overseas, even if I haven't seen them face-to-face in years!
We are keeping the name a secret again! With having a schedule c-section and already knowing the sex, we have to have something that's a surprise! :) (We still don't have a name yet, though! haha)
Where is this sled hill? The boy's got sleds for Christmas but we don't know where to take them. Is this in your neighborhood. It looks like SO much fun. Glad that I ran into you yesterday.
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail address is JaimeLaree@yahoo.com