OK, so we have a lot going on right now. Anthony has had a lot of time off and we have been getting everything ready for him to go to Guam. He will leave this month and be gone for 4 months. While he is going to miss us very much, he is looking forward to nice warm weather. Guam is normally between 70 and 80 all year long! While he is there, he is going to study for his next promotion to tech, workout a ton, and then on weekends relax on the beach in his new hammock. Poor guy :O)
I am going to focus all my time on homeschooling over the next 4 months. With the holidays, we got behind on school work, and I am going to take advantage and get caught up and hopefully even ahead. Jamie is showing me everyday that he is more and more ready for kindergarten, so I have to get in gear if I am going to be teaching 2 officially in the fall.
As well as teaching, I am going to loose as much weight as I can. Whenever me and Anthony are apart, I always loose weight. Maybe its those late night ice cream runs he likes to do. Who knows! So as long as I don't get pregnant this month, I should have 4 good months to get in the best shape I can.
Lately I have been watching this family on YouTube. They are hilarious, and have gotten me interested in vlogging (I think thats the term). Especially since Anthony will be gone, I thought it would be a good idea to keep him in the loop and let him see what we are up to everyday. He is going to do the same. In this vlog, I will have our basic everyday life and my weight loss journey, so look out for that in the future.
OK, well I gotta get to my kiddos! Talk to you all soon
Wow, Alaska to Guam! What an adjustment!!! He's going to think 70 is so hot! haha. Too bad yall couldn't go with him. Four months on a tropical island sounds fun. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your weight loss!! As crazy as it sounds, I'm already looking forward to when I can start losing weight a few months after the baby. Maybe I'll finally get down to my ultimate goal weight!
I love reading your posts...You can pack yourself in Anthony's suitcase right...just leave some cheerios for the kids, they'll be ok right? I hope he has a wonderful trip and I hope you get all caught up with HS. Good luck on the weight loss...ask Tiera about the game we're going to play. You can join mine and Travis' team if you want. Maybe I should send you a real e-mail...ttyl!
ReplyDeleteYour plan sounds great. I wish you luck with the weight loss and Anothony will be back in time for your summer plans.
ReplyDeleteI took Dylan to the Arctic Oasis on Monday. I remember you blogging about that place and it really is as great as you said. I did a circuit training class for an hour while he played. Some of the children went upstairs with supervision and colored....of course Dylan just wanted to play. What a great place for mom's to be able to workout while the children play...and it's free...Wow!
Please let us know if you need any help while your hubby is away. We could watch the kiddo's while you do your shopping or any appointments you have....or we can meet at the Oasis to workout together.
Sounds like a great plan for while Anthony is gone. Your posts motivate me to do better. :)
ReplyDelete