Sunday, January 24, 2010

Psalm 127:3-5

If you know us, then this news with not be very shocking. We are expecting baby #4 on or around September 27th!!!!! We are very excited. Over the years, we have had many ideas about what our family would look like. After Ainslee believe it or not, we wanted to not have anymore. After Sonny, we actually had an appointment scheduled so that there would be no way we could have more, but canceled it. We have been very prayerful over the years and in the end have realized that we want a big beautiful family. Yes, I said we WANT one.

As most of you know, we gave our family to the Lord a few years ago, and it has truly been the biggest blessing for us. We are excited for this new adventure, and can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl. We aren't the type to keep any secrets, so as I know, you will know :O) Ainslee has been praying for a sister since I got pregnant with Jamie, so for her sake I hope it is a girl. Other than that, we are blessed either way.

So for now, just pray that I don't get the morning sickness I got with Sonny. I was horribly sick from week 6 to 16 with him, and I really don't want to deal with that while Anthony is gone the next 4 months. We will see in about 2 weeks I guess. Oh, did I say I was excited?

4 comments:

  1. Yay, this is wonderful. I have to admit I'm a little jealous, I would love another little one. I am very happy for you and please if you need ANY help in the next few months please let me help, even if you just drop the kids off while you go to the Commissary or your doctor appointments. My house is on the way to both places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful news! I hope that you are able to stay well while Anthony is gone. I've been wondering when I would see an announcement from you. So excited for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!! Congratulations!! I wondered if we'd see an announcement soon, after your post about losing weight if you weren't pregnant. We're so excited for you! We'll be praying for you to have an easy first trimester!

    ReplyDelete