February 19, 2001
"I have never had anyone look at me that way. It was so different, it made my whole body tremble."
I remember when he looked at me, it was like electricity went through my eyes, and down into my toes and then bounced around the rest of the night. I swear there had to be burn marks on the wall behind me. That night after we hung out, I slept over at my friends house. My stomach was flipping so much that it kept me up all night. I ended up looking at the clock at 10am and just going home and starting the next day. I remember telling my friend Emily "this boy is going to change my life, I just know it".
So here we are, about to celebrate our 8Th anniversary next month. I guess I was right about him changing my life. We have had an amazing 9 years together. Here we are again, about to bring another life into our home, and I have to say that I think this baby is pretty lucky to have such a great dad. I don't know if I believe in love at first sight, but I have to say that I knew almost immediately that I was going to love him. I can't wait to be sitting here some day blogging about our upcoming 50Th anniversary, and I am pretty sure that I will be just as much in love if not more :O)
(us in early 2001)

Awwww-I am so gladyou are still so in love! :)
ReplyDelete