Monday, March 8, 2010

March Update

It has been a bit since I wrote last and I thought I would jot some stuff down. With Anthony gone things have been OK, I definitely miss him very much and appreciate everything he did around here :O) Today is our 8 year anniversary. It feels pretty insignificant with him not here and all, but it is our special day all the same. I figure though that if we manage to live to at least 85, we will have another 59 anniversaries to celebrate, so 1 or 2 here and there we can handle not being together.

I am officially 11 weeks pregnant today. So far so good! My morning sickness has been good, not as bad as with Sonny, but worse than with Jamie and Ainslee. I think it is actually coming to a close. I am starting to get my energy back, and I have been able to eat better. As of right now the baby is the size of a fig. I had my first appointment last week and they gave me an ultrasound. It is amazing how quickly God can form a little human being. Not only that, but you could see the little guy/girl jumping around and squirming. I didn't remember them already being so active this early. Its funny, now that we are on our 4Th pregnancy, there isn't this urgency that there was with the other 3. I am really relaxed and tend to almost forget that in 6 1/2 months I will be bringing home another baby!!!
The kids have been doing really well. We have our days, but have really been trying to "work as a team". I use that term a lot and it helps them remember that we are all in this together. I don't know how moms do it when their husbands leave for a year. I really look up to and admire them. Some fun things have happened lately and I thought I would post a few picture.
This is a picture of Ainslee's first black eye. She decided to rough house in my dining room with the dog (a total no-no) and her eye hit the dining room table. In the first picture she isn't too happy, I took this right after it happened. The next day it looked worse, the picture doesn't even do it justice. After I told her that a black eye was pretty cool, and that daddy would be proud, she put on a smile.


Since moving here almost 2 years ago, Ainslee has been working on this rock wall. We knew that she could climb it, but she would get scared after she would look down and could never get to the top. Well she finally decided to not look down and made it, I was very excited and proud. Daddy was very happy, but very sad he missed it.


The kids at build a bear. Ainslee has gone once before, but Jamie had never been, so I decided to go for something fun to do on our Friday night. Just thought I would post a recent pic of all of them together. They look so big here. Oh and Sonny did have shoes, I just didn't feel like fighting him to get them on to take the picture. He is my "free spirited" child :O)



1 comment:

  1. Such a good momma! That eye looks like it hurt just a little! OUCH! I've been wanting to do build a bear with my kids for sometime. You are so wonderful! Maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to live just a few buildings down from you again!

    ReplyDelete