Me and the boys got up and started our day and Ainslee as normal was the last to come down. Next thing I know she jumps from around the corner with a bright green shirt on and starts the pinching! I quickly remembered and felt bad that I didn't do anything cute.
We all put our green on and while some friends were over we made green cake. Ainslee not really knowing the difference in major holidays and minor ones was thinking that everyone would be wearing green. She was pretty disappointed that no one was. We ended up seeing a young teenage girl decked out with green beads and sparkles and all, and it made her day.
So Happy St. Patty's day to ya!


Well tell her that we all wore our green at my house! I had to wash Zac's shirt because he only has one green one and wore it the day before. - I should have taken a picture of all of us decked out in green. and I agree with Ainslee that all holidays should be a BIG DEAL!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are getting so big! Tell them to stop that!
We love you and miss you!