Monday, March 29, 2010

Second Trimester YEAH!!!

So I am now 14 weeks, the begining of my 2nd trimester. I have to say that so far it has been great! I had morning sickness, but it wasn't horrible and it ended way sooner than I thought. I have felt good emotionally which is a big deal. With the other 3 I was up and down big time.

Anthony comes home around the 24th. It will only have been 3 months, but we miss him terribly and need him home. With 3 growing kiddos its amazing how much can happen.

Some exciting news! Jamie is now reading!!!! He started on his phonics books and is loving it. Its the typical "Cat can tap rat" and "Rat and Cat and Rag sat" He loves to pull them out and read all the words himself. we can't wait to show daddy when he gets home.

Just a little update before I go to bed :O)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! That is amazing! You go girl! Good for Jamie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay now I'm feeling like a slacker mom cuz my kids cant read :) J/K Thats awesome that he is doing so well and yeah for you doing great with your pregnancy and 3 kids while Anthony is gone. Being a "single parent" is tough. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete