I can't believe how amazing it is outside. For those outside of Alaska, your probably going to think were crazy. It has been about 40 degrees this week and the sun is out melting the snow away!!! We broke out the bikes, and have been taking the kids on rides the past 3 days. The first day we ran while they rode. The second day we all rode our bikes. We wanted to see how long we could ride, then it started snowing :O) We ended up just riding off base to subway and getting dinner. It stopped snowing while we were eating which allowed for a great ride home. Last night we again ran while they biked. I can't get enough of this awesome weather. In Alaska 40 degrees is amazing, by the time you hit 65, you break out the sprinklers.
We are gaining more and more sunlight everyday and it has completely energized me. I love waking up to the sun, and it still being light out at 9:30 at night. Now in a few months I will be complaining of lack of sleep because of the light, but I will enjoy it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment