Saturday, April 2, 2011
While we sit here waiting for Anthony to get home, I thought I would post a blog. The past 2 days have been really nice. Life was getting extremely fast past and it seemed like everyday something new was keeping us off track. I decided to slim down by cutting out a lot of distractions, and it has really paid off. Yesterday I laid down on the ground to play with Bear and before you knew it all the kids were snuggling with us. It was a half hour of us just laying on the floor talking and laughing. I haven't had a moment like that in a long time. They are growing to fast and I just cannot get enough quality time in with them. Right now they are running around playing "tiger friend" while we wait for the car to do grocery shopping. We are down to 1 car now, another blessing in disguise that has allowed us to slow down and save money on these horrible gas prices. I really like shopping with them, they make it a lot of fun. Today I am trying something new. Not sure if it will end up with us all crying, or having a blast. I got them all clip boards, and divided my main list amongst them. They are going to help me shop today. Yes I think I am crazy :O) We shall see how it turns out Bear said his first word the other day, or at least Anthony claimed it as that. He is saying "da da da da da" now. I made Anthony have bear say it on command before we would officially log it as his first word. He did of course, and I once again lost. He is growing everyday, but not as fast as the others. He is smaller than the other boys were, and not at all close to doing what they were at this age. He is so laid back, and taking his time. He does love to chatter, so I think he will be talking more than Jamie and Sonny did. Well, I am going to round the kiddos up. Right now they are on the snow machine in the front yard. Anthony has been riding it to work and back since we have a trail that is a straight shot from our porch to his shops. Oh how awesome living in Alaska is sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment