So my doctor called today and told me the results. The test was negative, so I don't have any greater risk than any other women. Thank you for all your prayers. I had a peace about this and I knew it was because of you all lifting me up. I am going to still be cautious and so should all you women out there. This can hit anyone, gene mutaion or not. Thank you again for your prayers.
Crystal
I am SO relieved for you!!!! Praise God. I am praying for your sisters still, and of course Jolene and Deb. I can not believe how crazy all this cancer is, really scary. Miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteWOO HOO! I'm so happy for you! GOD IS GOOD!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't want to share with you anyway! :)
So happy! I loved talking to you the other day. I started a blog but haven't had a chance to do much with it I hope to spruce it up too. Love and hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteHi Crystal,
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that your test came back negative.
Praise the Lord!
Deb :)