This is a never ending prayer request. Cancer seems to be everywhere, no matter where you turn, there it is. It started with my sister Chrissy, and then slowly more of my loved ones were being diagnosed. I am asking that all of you continue to pray. Pray for strength, peace, healing, joy, self-confidence, and all those other things that these wonderful women need. Some are "done" so to speak with it all, and some are just starting their journey to healing. Here they are one by one, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
My sister Chrissy is in remission, so please just pray that the cancer stays gone and that she can continue to resume her life and get it all in order. Life doesn't just pick up where it left off, I am sure that like anything, things will need to be put back in order.
My sister Cathy. She is in the middle of Chemo right now. Pray that she will continue to be strong and positive. She has an amazing attitude towards all this. I am sure she is being a great example to those around her.
My friend Deb. She just had a surgery and will have a few more. She is done with Chemo and is starting to get her hair back. She has a great support system and God is really working in her life. Pray that things continue to go well. Her and her husband have great things ahead of them, so I am sure she can't wait to be done with all this as soon as possible :O)
My friend Jolene just started Chemo this past week with her first treatment. I haven't heard how its going yet, so pleast pray. She has 2 small boys and I am sure that is not going to be easy. Not that it is easy for anyone, but little ones don't understand as well and still need their mommy as we all know. Pray for understanding and patience. Pray that she will have little side affects so that she can continue to be that AMAZING mommy that she is. She has a great husband to support her, God is good.
Thank you all. For those above that I mentioned, I am praying everyday for you. I wish I could be of more help. Just know that I love and cherish all you amazing women and that you are some of the strongest people I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment