I decided last minute to take the kids swimming. I think there are only 2 pools in the entire state of Alaska. Ainslee has been begging to go, and I totally surprised them. I thought the boys would have a blast, but they were so scared and wouldn't play at all. They ended up sitting on a bench the whole time watching Ainslee splash around.

My little Fish

Crazy Boy

Ainslee having fun

My Water baby!

My NOT SO water babies :O(
Sorry the boys didn't have fun! Glad to see Ainslee didn't let that stop her! Did I ever tell you that I think you're a wonderful mommy?
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture of your "pouting" boys- Forced to have fun - what kind of mom are you??? LOL
ReplyDeleteI hope YOU were able to have as much fun as Ainslee did!
There are pools at pretty much all the high schools...which one did you go to? That makes me laugh that the boys didn't like it, boys are always weenies! Love the pics, the kids look great.
ReplyDeleteThere are tons of indoor pools! Stop picking on my hometown! LOL!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they had fun.