My friend posted this on her facebook and I was curious to see how my kiddos would answer. They knew me better than I thought. I asked them seperately, Jamie is the first response, Ainslee is the second.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
umm…don’t break the rules
I love you
2. What makes mom happy?
Me saying sorry
When I follow your rules
3. What makes mom sad?
Me breaking the rules
When I don’t follow your rules
4. What does your mom do to make you laugh?
Um..Tickle me
Uh..tickle me!
5. What did your mom like as a child?
Play with me
play in your little backyard
6. How old is your mom?
Ummm….your big (he puts his hand up as high as he can)
17.…wait wait, hold on, go back. Your 15, you will be 17 in a few years
7. How tall is your mom?
Your big
I don’t know, big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Clean up dishes
play with us
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Clean up dishes
clean the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
A mommy
A famous artist
11. What is your mom really good at?
Hugging me
Doing the monkey bars, even though you don’t do them.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Doing bad things (later when asked this again, he said she makes yucky food HA HA HA!!!)
I am trying to think, cause your good at doing everything, so I don‘t really know.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Clean up
Cleaning up the house
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Pizza (they are right about that)
Pizza
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Because I like ya
cause you’re the best mommy in the whole wide world
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Umm….a question mark
You would probably be a monkey
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play the finger game (this is where our fingers are people and we act out things)
Do school, play mancala
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We are going to play the question mark game
We both are excited when we go to the airport just to look around, not to move.
19. How are you and your mom different?
I don’t know
I like eating my cheese stick with ketchup and you don’t.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because your so happy
Cause you say I love you
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Your so happy
Cause you think he’s cute (this one was embarrassing to her)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Umm…chuck e cheese (he wishes)
Barnes and Noble
LOL - I love their outlook on life :) Oh if our life really was as simple as they see it. Jamie's Chucky Cheese answer made me laugh as well - Gryphyn LOVES it there as well and is convinced that everyone else does too - (SO NOT the case) :)
ReplyDelete21. Has such great answers - you are so in love with your hubby and it is SO obvious to your kids - how great is that! It is also adorable that Ainslee was embarrassed that you think he is cute :)
I could so see both of the kids giving these answers. They are so cute! Ainslee was only like a decade off with the age right?? And what is the question mark game? Can't wait to see you guys again soon, maybe we can go to chuck e cheese!
ReplyDelete