Oh and there are so many more I could have taken. While his goal for the day is to see just how many things he can destroy, we love him to death. He seriously just loved to explore and figure out why things do what they do, and just what MORE he can make them do. Just when I think I am going to go crazy, he goes and does this and melts my heart.......
Thats my Sonny Bear, happy, healthy, energetic, adventurous, curious, lovable and a whole lot else. Some things he is now doing to keep those family and friends who are interested updated:
says thank you, momma, dadda, please, no, barks like a dog, acts like a monkey, EATS ALL DAY, loves books, loves dogs (all grins when we go to the dog park), grumpy in the morning (not like his brother or sister at all), eats with a spoon and fork, drinks out of a regular cup, loves to draw with a pen, and is learning new things every day.
He has no fear!! Grace is like that. She wants to climb on everything!! He's such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteHow stinkin cute! I love that age. It seems impossible to get through but when you look back all you remember is how much they made you laugh.
ReplyDeleteSo Cute - I'm so glad that MY boys aren't the only ones who climb and get into everything - LOL They are a time and a half job that is for sure. Vahn is my morning guy - while everyone else wants to sleep in, he is up with the sun - happy and ready to go for the day - makes getting up worth while :)
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing