Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Football update

So I feel like I am blogging a lot lately. Maybe I am. I have a ton of things running through my mind lately and blogging seems to really unload a little of that. For those that love to read about what is going on with other people (like me), then great. For those that are like "whoa there, simmer down a little", just pass whichever ones don't seem appealing by ha ha ha!!!

So a football update. My poor Jaguars lost. OK, they got stomped! We had a blast Sunday though. I volunteered at church on Saturday, so Sunday was open. We got up relaxed and then went to the club to watch the second half of the game. Here we were, sitting as a family eating lunch, watching the game, and I actually knew what was going on. I have to say I wasn't too happy with an interception that turned into a touchdown, but it sure was a whole new rush for me. Sitting there with Anthony, both of us enjoying the same thing, it was awesome. I am now in the market for a jersey. Yes I am that kind of person. I will be wearing one the next time I watch a game. The kids think it is so much fun. They really have no clue, but shout "go jaguars" when they think anything exciting is happening. I think there is a new family hobby brewing?

God bless and have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Uh-Oh! The Zinn's are gonna be "that" family! lol...How fun that you can enjoy something together! I love moments like that!

    ReplyDelete