I really don't know what spurred his interest, but I have seen it grow over the years and this year it is in full gear! At first it was really weird, it just didn't suit him. Then I was kinda like "ok, so I guess I can see it", but now I feel like I better figure this game out cause it aint goin nowhere! HA HA HA! It is actually really fun seeing him all into something, and I have started to find myself understanding all the jibber jabber. I try to sit and watch with him, but the kids only cling to me and ruin it for him, so I stay at bay catching pieces here and there.
They have a pool at his work, and you have to pick your team for the week and pick a score for the final team in case there is a tie. The first week I just circle who I was familier with, or who I know my family likes (dolphins, steelers, bucks). This week though I was all into it. I actually sat with Anthony looking over the stats and standings on NFL.com. We pretty much picked all the same teams except 2. So it will be so cool to be rooting for different teams and trying to win.
Now that I am getting into it, I wanna actually know what I am watching. I have spent the last hour on NFL.com reading the beginers guide to the NFl and guess what...I am having a blast. Who knew the game could actually make sense and be so fun. I know there is hope because my best friend Janel helped me out last superbowl. She totally gets it and made it so simple. Janel, I might just be calling you girl!
So that is my new goal, to understand football, and to get a babysitter so that we can go out and watch a few games downtown together and both actually have fun. Oh yeah and one last thing..............................:O)
GO JAGUARS!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment